Stage 1 Classes
At this early age your child is beginning to find themselves and really ‘come into their own’ – our aim is to find their unique characteristics and traits and promote these through confidence building exercises with a focus on teamwork and social interaction.
- Expressive Arts– enabling children to explore and play with a wide range of media and materials, as well as providing opportunities and encouragement for sharing their thoughts, ideas and feelings through a variety of activities in Music, Movement, Dance and Role-play.
- Vocal Confidence– opportunities for our pupils to use their voices expressively and creatively by singing songs and speaking chants, performing poems and rhymes.
- Communication and language– giving children opportunities to develop their confidence and skills in expressing themselves through creative Art opportunities.
- Physical development– providing opportunities for our young children to be active and interactive; and to develop their co-ordination, control, and movement.
- Personal, social and emotional development– helping children to develop a positive sense of themselves, and others; to form positive relationships and develop respect for others; to develop social skills and learn how to manage their feelings; to understand appropriate behaviour in groups; and to have confidence in their own abilities.
For more information on what specific classes are available in your area please select your location below.
Our theatrical experience programme aims to offer a holistic understanding of all areas of the performing arts to your child. Our classes cater from 3 Yrs through to 14 Yrs and the delivery approach will be tailored throughout their journey to accommodate the needs and requirements necessary of their particular age group.
Theatrical experience classes encourage an openness of the imagination, establish a safe place of creativity, promote teamwork ,enhance social/personal skills and generate confidence. They invite new thoughts, ideas and approaches, seek to instil fundamental performance disciplines and allow us to share our work with a supportive audience of family and friends at the end of the term.
A typical session may cover everything from drama games, vocal/physical warm-ups, acting, singing, dancing, devising, improvisation and much more!
We can’t wait for your child to join us on this exciting adventure – what are you waiting for? Jump in! Take Part.
During our fun and energetic Dance club, we develop our dance technique in Tap, Modern, Street and Ballet.
The class starts with a warm up, followed by our technique practise and then finish the class with a stretch and cool down. Throughout our lessons we also like to develop and nurture our student’s individuality by allowing them express themselves in a caring and safe environment. We do this through fun dance games and improvisation.
Students also learn the value of teamwork and communication. We develop our listening and build on student’s self-confidence.
At the end of every year students are allowed to show Parents all that they have learnt in a dance show on the stage.