Work With us
I gauge success in the smiles of my students and will continue to build my ethos: Prioritise the fun and the learning will come, as what we learn with pleasure, we never forget.
Join our team
Take Part is growing by the day as our outreach and catchment becomes ever wider. Therefore, we are constantly on the lookout for fresh talent to join our skilled team.
Immediate vacancies will be displayed below.
Any freelancer or member of staff employed by Take Part must undergo a full DBS check before employment will be offered, this must be no less than 2 years old from the date you commence work with us.
- Passionate about working with children and helping them take on new challenges and build confidence
- Energetic and confident when leading groups children
- Great with parents in helping to deliver a great experience for their children
- Punctual and have great organisation skills
- Ideally you will have experience of working with children in a teaching, guide, coach or TA role or leading group activities.
- DBS checks, safeguarding certificates, and first aid qualifications are desirable but can be provided for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying for either of these roles, please fill out our form below or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborate with us
We’re always looking for ways to increase our engagement with our local communities, businesses, schools and other arts organisations.
If you have an idea and you’d like to work with Take Part on the execution of your concept, then we’d certainly love to hear from you and see if we can help make it a reality.
We’re also keen to hear from the following:
- Any performing arts commissions where we might be able to help fulfill the requirements of your brief.
- Agents/Casting Directors who might be looking for fresh young talent.
- Schools who think we might be able to assist in the delivery of their Performing Arts provision, extra curricular activity, staff training, theatre in education performances, bespoke wellbeing programmes and more.
- Those who are just curious to learn more about what we do!
Please send any enquiries by email to email@example.com.