At this early age your child is beginning to find themselves and really ‘come into their own’. Our aim is to find their unique characteristics and traits and promote these through confidence building exercises with a focus on teamwork and social interaction.
- Expressive Arts– enabling children to explore and play with a wide range of media and materials, as well as providing opportunities and encouragement for sharing their thoughts, ideas and feelings through a variety of activities in Music, Movement, Dance and Role-play.
- Vocal Confidence– opportunities for our pupils to use their voices expressively and creatively by singing songs and speaking chants, performing poems and rhymes.
- Communication and language– giving children opportunities to develop their confidence and skills in expressing themselves through creative Art opportunities.
- Physical development– providing opportunities for our young children to be active and interactive; and to develop their co-ordination, control, and movement.
- Personal, social and emotional development– helping children to develop a positive sense of themselves, and others; to form positive relationships and develop respect for others; to develop social skills and learn how to manage their feelings; to understand appropriate behaviour in groups; and to have confidence in their own abilities.
For more information on what specific classes are available in your area please select your location below.