17 Sep 2020
Covid-19 - Isolation Guidelines
Take Part Isolation Guidelines
Please be aware that the following guidelines will take effect from Saturday 19th September onwards.
When should I isolate?
- If your child/young person or any member of the household are displaying Covid symptoms you must not attend classes until you have received a negative Covid test result.
- Should a year group be made to self-isolate by their school – your child/young person will also be unable to attend their Take Part classes for the full duration of the isolation period (10 days).
Will I miss out on classes?
- Should there be more than 50% of the class in isolation and we are aware of this in advance, it will be necessary for us to deliver the lesson for all students via Zoom and all participants will be issued with a log-in to attend the session.
- Should there be less than 50% of the class in isolation the class will run as normal and those isolating will not therefore be able to attend.
- For solo private lessons, if your child is in forced isolation, Take Part will offer a Zoom lesson.
Will I receive a refund?
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to issue refunds for absence due to self-isolation.
Who do I need to contact?
You will need to make your Head of School aware as soon as possible using the below details:
Head of School: Cathryn Yates
Tel: 07847 704 746
Head of School: Leanne Chance
Tel: 07305 081 721